We look forward to caring for you!
Please know we are taking all precautions to keep our patients and staff safe and well. The information below is to help patients plan for their scheduled doctor appointments. Should you have any questions about your care or need an appointment, please call us at 346-220-8063.
COVID-19 SAFETY AT THE DOCTOR’S OFFICE
STEPS FOR PATIENTS:
- Call to confirm requirements for face coverings.
- Verify the building’s entry policy.
- Complete intake forms prior to your visit.
- Ask family members to stay home unless needed.
- Practice safe social distancing.
- Consider telemedicine services.
- If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A face covering may be required based on the Texas Medical Board’s emergency rule (22 T.A.C. § 190.8(2) (U)), which mandates the minimum standards of safe practice for COVID-19.
- Temperature checks may be conducted at patient vehicles before office entry.
- Social distancing may be mandatory in the waiting room.
- “Well” and “sick” patients may be separated, including:
- Scheduled “well” visits in the morning, “sick” visits in the afternoon.
- Designated “well” and “sick” exam rooms, waiting rooms, and/or entrances.
- Patients might be asked to wait in their vehicle until contacted for exam room entry.
- Telemedicine services may be offered, when appropriate.
Help Save Lives – Stop the Spread!
*** Information provided by The Texas Medical Association works to improve the health of all Texans.
Dr. Edward Nash | Progressive Pain & Rehabilitation
10710 Kuykendahl Rd. Suite #110, The Woodlands, TX 77381