Minimizing Impact of Stress and Anxiety for Chronic Pain
The most common causes of stress among adults are related to work, money and health.
If one or more of these are out of balance, then it can lead to stress and anxiety. It makes sense. Each of these are critical pieces to living and enjoying life.
The current health and economic situation may be creating imbalance in one of more of these areas of your life.
If you suffer from chronic pain, stress and anxiety can drastically increase your symptoms.
Consider some of these stress relieving activities to take your mind off of current events:
· Get outside for fresh air, a nice meal, or to watch the sun rise or set
· Take a relaxing bath or soak in the pool
· Tap into your artistic side
· Spend time with loved ones
· Try new recipes
· Learn a new language
· Take an online course
· Read a good book or two or three|
· Try DIY projects for the home or office
· Start a garden
You are not alone. We are in this together and we will get through this together.
Our office is here to help. We will remain open and are committed to keeping the current situation from interrupting your treatment.